Deep Drawn Custom Fabricated Threaded Fittings
Our customer previously manufactured these mating parts utilizing screw machine technology at a cost of approx. $.45 each. By converting the manufacturing process to our high speed transfer press, the customer pays less than $.10 per part.
Peterson Manufacturing Company, Inc. has been providing precision deep drawn metal stamped components for more than half a century and knows how to drive down costs while enhancing performance and functionality. The mating components of CDA - 220 brass, are designed for use in a heater coil installation for a dishwasher manufacturer.
Our high-speed transfer press produces this part "complete to print". The threaded fitting measures .760" in diameter with a length of .900", while the bulkhead nut is .705" in diameter and .510" long. We ensure the parts meet tolerances of ± .002" and diligently execute the necessary in-process dimensional, thread and visual inspections. We currently fabricate 3 to 4 million of the threaded fitting and bulkhead nuts per year.
When you need quick, efficient precision deep drawn metal stamping, we deliver the quality parts and components that enhance your products' performance and your company's reputation.
For more information on this precision deep drawn metal stamping project, see the table below or contact us directly.
- Precision Deep Drawn Metal Stamping of a Brass Terminal Pin for the Small Appliance Industry
- Precision Deep Drawn Metal Stamping of a Cold Rolled Steel Burner Tube
- Fabricated Stainless Thermostat Probe for the Appliance Industry
- Precision Deep Drawn Metal Stamping of an Aluminum Pressure Connector
- Precision Deep Drawn Stamping of a Copper Thermal Bulb for the HVAC Industry
Highlights of these Custom Fabricated Threaded Fittings
- Product Description
- These parts are used in a Heater Coil Installation
- Precision Deep Drawn Metal Stamping
Deep Drawn Complete in Press
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- High Speed Transfer Press
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Threaded Fitting:
- Ø 0.760 Diameter x 0.900 Length
Ø 0.705 Diameter x 0.510 Length
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± 0.002
- Material Used
- CDA - 220 Brass
- In process testing/inspection performed
- Dimensional Inspection
- Industry for Use
- Automatic Dishwasher Manufacturer
- 2-4 Million per Year
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- 2-3 Weeks
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing
- Product Name
- Threaded Fitting, Bulkhead Nut